Friday, December 25, 2009

December 25:

I am such a klutz!!! My family usually wakes up early on December 25th, and we go singing Carols at local Hospitals for people who were not able to make it home for the holidays. However, this year, as my mom was calling around and trying to arrange things....every single hospital in the area said that no one under 18 was allowed in the hospital to visit. Why? The H1N1 supposed danger. Whatever.
SO, my mom called rescue missions, and other places, until we received positive feedback from New Life For Girls, which is around the corner and down a couple miles from us.
On our way out (to go away) I saw the most lovely picture. A foot of snow at the bottom of some still-green and slender and graceful bamboo that was growing along the edge of the road. I nearly screamed when I realized that I HAD NOT BROUGHT THE CAMERA!!!!
That is a cell-camera picture, which is not only miserable but miniscule as well. It is up here as punishment. I have sinned!
And this is the picture-of-the-day.
:) hope you like it!

No comments: