Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Picture A Day....or more

Today, I resolved to use the camera at least once every day....for a year.

Yes, that is right, for one year. I do not promise to blog every day of the year, but I will post-post (lol) the pictures to their taken-date. I will probably update my Facebook page sooner than the blog. It is quicker, really it is! More on that below.

#1: my great stuff!
Item 1: A pair of crocheted "car" gloves. Yes, they are going in the car so that I can keep my hands functioning while the car gets warm.
Item 2: a 23-in-1 Memory Card reader. 4 slots to read (every?) SD and Memory card out there. Around 3 inches long and a DARLING shade of blue... (Guess how much it cost me!! Maybe you'll win a prize!?)
#2: Some great photos:Of a darling little boy with new gloves and hat...
And #3: The Picture-of-the-dayIf you would like semi-constant updates on cameras and life, you could "Fan" me on Facebook!

No comments: